We see it all the time – feminism redefines a term. It has attempted to redefine the term “family.” It has attempted to redefine the term “equality.” It has attempted, and succeeded, in redefining “rape” and many other terms.
So I propose that we, in the Men First movement, redefine the term “feminism.”
Here is the new definition of feminism in the 2019 version of the “Men First Concise English Dictionary”:
noun [ U ] / US /ˈfem·əˌnɪz·əm/
1. The belief that men are superior to women by virtually every scientifically measurable metric.
2. The belief that women are inferior to men by virtually every scientifically measurable metric.
3. The belief that, because of their superiority, men have a moral duty and social obligation to protect women, and to provide for them.
4. The belief that, because of their inferiority, women have a moral duty and social obligation to surrender their rights to the man of their choice in return for the privilege of serving him.
5. The belief that women are more empowered when they stop struggling for equal rights and adopt a feminine, demure, and submissive way of life.
6. The belief that Patriarchal culture is best for everyone, including women.
If feminism is going to redefine terms, Men First can redefine them, too.